The competition has been taken place since 1965. For more than 50 years professional photographers and fans have been sent about 50 000 works from all countries of the world. All photos are classified by three criteria: originality, creativity and technical perfection.
Judges selected the best of the best works.
1. Splitting The Catch By Audun Rikardsen, Norway
2. Blast Furnace By Alexandre Hec, France
3. Nosy Neighbour By Sam Hobson, UK
4. Crystal Precision By Mario Cea, Spain
5. Swarming Under The Stars By Imre Potyó, Hungary
6. Termite Tossing By Willem Kruger, South Africa
7. Collective Courtship By Scott Portelli, Australia
8. The Disappearing Fish By Iago Leonardo, Spain
9. Thistle-Plucker By Isaac Aylward, UK
10. Golden Relic By Dhyey Shah, India
11. Playing Pangolin By Lance Van De Vyver, New Zealand/South Africa